Each competition can have different rulings around when teams should be selected. Here are two of the more common scenarios and how you should enter your team line-up in preparation for a match being eScored.
If you have competition rules that requires teams to be selected by a certain timeframe before a match, it is best to select the team via MyTeams or the Game Day section in the admin portal.
1. Once Logged into PlayHQ.com, Navigate to My Account > Click on the relevant Team .
2. Navigate to the Match you are looking for > Enter Manage Mode by clicking on Manage.
3. Click on Line Up > Select your specific Team > Click Select Team. Here you can select team from a previous line up, select specific players & select the captain.
4. Once comfortable with your team > Click save > Move forward by selecting the coach > Click save > Then finish up with other volunteers that may be assisting > Finishing up by clicking save .
Via Admin Portal
If your competition allows you to select a team on the day, you can do this via the eScoring platform on the day of the match.
- Ensure that you have eScoring admin access. If you are not sure, ask your club administrator
- Log into the eScoring platform via https://ca.score.playhq.com/
- Search the venue and day of the match. Create a simple 4-digit pin while you are there.
- Enter the match
- Select lineups. If you are picking teams on the day, you will need to click on the ‘+’ sign next to each player’s name that will be participating. In this section you can also choose ‘fill-in’ for any casual player.
- From here is it a matter of choose who won the toss, who will be batting/bowling first and entering the first 2 batters and bowler.