This article explains the different Game Status' in PlayHQ and what they mean.
On the Game Day page, colored bars on the left-hand side of games indicate the status of the listed games.
Below are the different statuses you could see when viewing on Game Day.
Differences between Abandoned game & Cancelled game
Abandoned games usually mean the game had begun and was required to stop and was unable to resume. This could be due to rain or unsafe playing conditions. When the game is marked as Abandoned, the below occurs:
- Abandon game points are applied to the ladder.
- The teams involved in the game are attributed with a game played in the ladder.
- The teams involved in the game receive any scores entered in the game in the ladder.
- All players selected receive one game played to their statistics.
- The players receive any individual scores that have been entered.
Cancelled games usually consist of a game been unable to begin due to various circumstances. When a game is marked as cancelled the following will apply:
- Cancelled game outcome points are applied to the ladder as per the grade ladder settings.
- The teams in the game are not attributed with a game played in the ladder.
- The teams involved in the game do not receive any scores entered in the game in the ladder.
- Players selected in the teams do not receive a game played to their statistics.
Below are game indicators that may show: