Completing a club team rollover will save you time by ensuring that all of your club teams can be copied over from one season to another to serve as a starting point of a new season.
To begin a club team rollover, navigate to the Teams list within a season of a competition.
Click Add club team button, the club team rollover option will be available in certain circumstances. This is what the option looks like:
The rollover will be unavailable if:
- No other seasons exist in the competition.
- The club has not accepted an invite to an additional season of the same competition.
- One or more club teams already exist in the season you are trying to roll club teams over into.
The rollover will be available if:
- At least one other season exists in the competition.
- The club has accepted an invite to an additional season of the same competition.
- No club teams already exist in the season you are trying to roll club teams over into.
Once the "Rollover all club teams" option is selected/you continue, you will be taken to the first page of a 2-step wizard.
You will need to select the season of the same competition that you would like to rollover club teams. This is called Source Season
After selecting Source Season, you will be taken to a review page.
You can now choose the Rollover Teams button to being the rollover
Once the club team rollover completes the rolled over teams well appear.
If the club teams have errored a message will appear similar to one below.