A key thing to note is any deviation from these column names or their order will cause the upload to fail. The following needs to be in place to successfully upload a fixture -
- It must be a CSV template and must contain the exact columns as the fixture upload template.
- You will need to at least have one grade and 2 teams set up in a season. The teams do not necessarily need to be allocated to the grade i.e. you can allocate teams to a grade via the file.
- A fixture upload file must contain a minimum of one complete round for a single grade.
- Teams cannot have the same name in a season (ie. the team names must be unique).
- All Matches have to be an upcoming status if there is a fixture already in.
Head to the Where And How Can I Download A Fixture Upload Template? support article to find the template required.