This feature is used to automatically appoint umpires to matches based on the parameters you have set in each Grade, Umpire panel and Umpire.
In the left-hand menu, click on Officials Management and select Auto appointments.
On the Auto Appointments - Parameters page:
- Select the league in the Select State - League section.
- In the Extra Options section, choose the Start date and End date, then click the Show grades button.
- Select the desired grades in the Grades section.
- Click the Go to overview button in the bottom right-hand corner.
On the Auto Appointments - Result page:
- Click on the Grade you want to optimize.
- Click the "Start optimizing button in the top right-hand corner.
The Optimize assignments pop‐up will appear, click on Yes if you wish to continue.
Once the optimization is complete, in the menu bar at the top right-hand corner of the page:
- Click the icon and select the unread Automatic appointments item.
You will be redirected to the Optimization page. Click on the Grade to view the results.
If the results do not meet your requirements, you have two options:
- Option 1: Click the Reset button in the top right-hand corner to remove all appointments. Modify the parameters for each Grade, Umpire panel, and Umpire, then rerun the Auto appointments.
- Option 2: Click the icon for a match to manually adjust the appointments. After making the adjustments, click the "X" in the top right corner of the pop-up window to return to the Optimization page.