All grades and fixtures are created by competition managers in the PlayHQ platform and integrated across to the OfficialsHQ platform.
To configure Grades in OfficialsHQ:
- In the left-hand menu, click on Competition Management.
- Then, click on Grades from the available options.
- Locate and click on the specific Grade that you want to configure.
To configure the number of umpires for different match grades in OfficialsHQ:
- Identify the Grade that needs to be configured by clicking on it.
- Click on the gear icon to access the settings for that Grade.
- Select the Edit option.
- Add the appropriate number of umpires required for that grade (typically 1 or 2 umpires).
- Click Save to save the changes.
- The updated number of umpires will now be displayed under the "# UMP panels" column for that Grade.
- Repeat this process for all other grades that require umpires.