In the PlayHQ Administration Portal click on Competition Management → Select the required Competition → Select the required Season → Click Add Grade.
Under Grade Details fill out the below details:
- Day (The day of the week matches are played)
- Age group.
- Division (optional).
- Grade name.
- Toggle Grade Visibility.
Click next once you have filled in the Grade Details, you will now be prompted to add General Settings for Two Day+, One Day and T20 match types. There are 3 game setting pages for each format (2Day+, One Day and T20). As part of the Game Settings Page admins are also able to configure the electronic scoring setting values and Ladder Points allocation for each Game Format. These settings can also be changed within individual grades.
You will now be required to set the Electronic Scoring Settings; this consists of the following:
- Legal balls per over/Max balls per over
- Max overs per bowler
- Balls per batter/Runs per batter/Dismissals per batter (Junior Formats)
- Change strike after wicket (used only in pairs cricket)
- Last batter stands
- Continue scoring when target total reached.
- Wide value/Count as balls faced.
- No ball value/Count as balls faced.
- Re-bowl no balls.
The Final steps are Ladder Settings. These can either be Sports default, Custom. Default values for all game types are set to ensure ladders can be calculated, but associations have the option to change these values should they need to via the Custom option.
Video Run-through -