In the PlayHQ Administration Portal click on Competition Management → Select the Competiton tile you wish to add a season to → Add Season.
You will then need to fill in the following details:
- Season name (Current season your competition will be held)
- Start and End date of your season.
- Add any exception dates for the season (eg. Christmas break).
- Add Venues that will be used.
- Season visibility - Choose whether the Season is visible or hidden.
- Age Restrictions - can be set to limit season registrations to specific ages. This range is then displayed to participants in the competition and during registration. Administrators can turn restrictions on or off at any time.
Clubs participating in a competition season inherit the age restrictions configured by the association or admin body. Registration forms for Participant to Season, Participant to Team and Participant to Club Team will display the age range that has been set.Age Groups - To manage registration and team's numbers more effectively, Association administrators can set up Age Groups to manage players that register for the season. Age Groups allow clubs and associations to manage registration and team numbers more effectively and stop registrations for particular age groups to avoid accepting too many registrations.
Video Run-through -